Monday, September 21, 2015

Walker Weekend Recap



This past weekend was the first weekend ever it has been just the littles & myself, as their Daddy headed out to Utah for a friends wedding. It's such a long drive and since it was a very short trip, it didn't make sense for all of us to go, so I enjoyed some extra quality time with these cuties. 

We didn't do too much of anything. We had a pajama, popcorn, & movie party one evening, played with some pumpkin & witch glow masks, & of course spent Sunday at my parents watching football, enjoying another Patriots win (yay!). We had fun but are glad to have Daddy back home now! As uneventful as the weekend may have been, check out a small sample of the far too many pictures I took of my favorite kiddos. 


This babe has been all about dressing herself lately & my little girly girl picks out a dress every single time & I love it ;)


This guy has been enjoying eating "real food" more & more lately. Prunes & sweet potatoes are some of his favorites ;)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Ellie's favorite are prunes so far. Strange kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! She loves them too?! Too funny....definitely not my cup of tea but hey! Good for them ;) haha

      Delete