Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Isla says: Volume Two


As per usual, this little girl continues to crack me up with her shenanigans, like when I found her in the baby bath ring in the tub the other day. She was smiling here because she thinks shes so funny (ok, she is!) but she wasn't laughing when we had to yank her out! Here's some of the recent amusing conversations we have had.

Weston was particularly cranky in the car after picking her up from preschool and wouldn't stop crying
Isla: I don't wanna hear it Wes! Take a deep breath, that will help you!
Weston continues crying..
Isla: I'm done talking to you. Just cry it out!! 
She's so loving ;)

Isla has a thing with saying long beards are scary..and then saying they're not scary. My cousin went to give her a hug (he has a beard) and she borderline freaked out. He put her down...

Isla: *insert a HUGE sigh of relief* Ah. That wasn't toooooo bad!

Isla watching tv
Me: Do you want to watch something other than Handy Manny? (one of my least favorites)
Isla: No, I like Handy Manny. I like his shoes.

Isla had a little canker sore and was very upset about it all day. I told her we were going to Memere's house..
Isla: Can I bring my canker with me?
--yeah kiddo, you sort of have to!!

Random thought out of nowhere..
Isla: Maybe I'll get a goat this week.
--I wouldn't hold my breath missy!





Side note: We are lovin her new "All dolled up" tee from Trendy Treehouse. Her & I both have a few tees from them that're pretty cute! You can order here.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I don't like Handy Manny either, but I can't say I've noticed his shoes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handy Manny is one of the worst ones for sure, if you ask me! Oh yes, he wears some (fabulous?) brown work boots! Makes the show worth watching for Isla, I guess ;)

      Delete
  2. This is why I love toddlers - WAY too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I am just seeing your comment now Melissa--oops! Sorry! Yes toddlers come up with some pretty funny stuff, that is for sure!! ;)

      Delete