Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty laid back, we didn't do a whole heck of a lot! (Kind of exactly the way I like it) My little sister Leah's birthday is this Tuesday the 11th, she'll be 23 (what?!?!), so we celebrated this weekend. My mom always makes a "birthday dinner" for us, and since hers is during the week when everyone is pretty busy, & she is going on a little vacation with her boyfriend the weekend following her birthday, we decided to do it this weekend instead. We just hung out, drank a little wine, & enjoyed time with the family. 
 The birthday girl & I

 Isla & her aunties!


For her birthday present (other an an Ulta gift card), I ordered her this shirt  from another awesome shop found on Instagram,  M.E. & you (which she knows about although I won't receive it for a few weeks). I also ordered myself one as well. We are huge football fans & our Sunday's are literally nothing but football, so it was perfect. I joked with her that her birthday is like a birthday for me too because not only did I order a shirt to match hers, but last year I got her Keith Urban tickets (& obviously I had to accompany her!), so it's like her birthday is mine too ;)

Other than birthday celebrations, we did a little shopping (for the kiddos, what else? My favorite kind of shopping anyway!), & just relaxed. Look how cute (and huge?!) Weston looks in his car seat!




He is totally my mini & more and more people mention how much he looks like me every day. (I will take it! Especially since I feel like people probably wouldn't believe Isla was my child based on appearance!) 

I was also able to drop the other wreath off with my cute neighbor, & she loved hers too! She hugged me and told me to come over whenever I wanted, and assured me her house is "kid friendly". So sweet. We drove by her house about 5 minutes later when heading to my moms & she had already hung it up outside her house, & I must say it looked pretty cute!

Onto Monday after a pretty great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment