Friday, September 11, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

Since its almost the weekend again (yay!) & I am just getting around to posting this, I guess we have been busy-- although I can't really pinpoint any reason as to why?--Those two little kiddos are my favorite time consumers ;)

Labor day weekend was full of Friday night snuggles, toddler birthday parties, a BBQ & swimming (naturally), & fantasy football drafting. Here's a photographic recap!

This is Isla looking sad that summer is coming to an end. Ok, that's untrue. It wasn't over. It still isn't over (The Notebook, anyone?). It's supposed to be 108 degrees today--yikes.  In reality, this is her telling me "I don't want to swim!" & my replying with "Ok, so let's get you out then" & her following that up with "No I DO want to swim!" Repeat that conversation 3-5 times before she actually got in and that's what this moment really was. Oh toddlers, gotta love 'em

Side note on more current events: The NFL season kicked off last night with a Patriots victory and of course I was so excited. So glad it's that time of year again!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment